Smart #1 Voice commands

• Seeing as there is no official list of what voice commands are possible, I thought I would collate a list of commands that we've all tried and found to work. I will update this list as people find more things.

When listing the things you've found to work, try and write the exact words you said because sometimes commands require a certain word to trigger it, otherwise it might not be recognised.

I'll start with the things that I've found do work:

AC / Heating / Cooling related functions:
    "Turn AC on/off"
    "Set temperature to 26 (etc)"
    "Set driver/passenger heats seat to level 1/2/3"
    "Turn driver/passenger heated seat on"

Music related functions:
    "Play Bluetooth music"
    "Play online music"
    "Increase/decrease volume"

Windows / Doors / Roof related functions:
    "Open all the windows slightly" - opens all the windows a very small amount.
    "Open the window" - Opens drivers window.
    "Open sunroof by 25%" (Plus other percentages)

Lighting related functions:
    "Turn on/off ambient lighting"

Other functions:
    "Return to home screen"

• Let me see if i can make, that you can edit the starting post indefinitely. :/

smart BRABUS #1 in gelb, 04/2023; > 20.000 km

smart fortwo Coupé 451er ED 3,7 kW-Lader, 05/2013; > 280.000km (bei 250.000 km 22 kW nachgerüstet)

smart fortwo Cabrio 453er EQ 22 kW-Lader, 04/2021 - 08/2023; 42.000 km

smart fortwo Coupé 453er EQ 22 kW-Lader, 05/2018 - 05/2021; 109.000km

"Aus Gaspedal wird Spaßpedal"

- Smart

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Do you have questions about smart and e-mobility or do you want to discuss the content of this page?

Then register today here in the smart EMOTION forum. The constantly growing community is happy to engage in expert discussions and share their experiences with you. I also participate and support you with my network and expertise.