iOS "Hello #" app for the smart #1 & 3

• Today I've got some exiting news about a 3rd party #1 and #3 app for you. In the recent days I've got in contact with Christian Gonzalvez. He's a smart #1 owner and has got a RHD one, as well as a LHD version. He and his partner are developers with a lot of experience on iOS apps. As they were frustrated with the current state of the official app, they decided to create one themself.

Right now it's still in its early alpha stage, but they already started sharing it with me. So I'm already playing with it myself:

Right now they are in the process of figuring out, what they can do with the API. For example they found you can select which seats should pre heat over the API. You can also only select which SoC the smart should be charged to. In the official app you can no longer make any settings when the charge started. That's a bug of the official app and is fixed in the 3rd party app. They also found way more informations about the #1 in the API than what the official app is showing.

It's a passion project by Christian Gonzalvez and Clément Gonzalvez. They are also thinking about making the code for the app available on Github, but haven't decided on that yet. Right now they are looking for people who would like to test the app as well. They are also interested in people with a #3, as they haven't got one yet. ( Emiel ) If you've got a #1 or a #3 and would like to support the project, feel free to comment here and send me an email to the address found in my imprint. I'll than forward your email address to Christian and he'll invite you to the project via Testflight.

Also important to note:

Of course you need to register in the app with your smart account. Your account informations are encrypted and stored on your iPhone only.

• I’m definitely interested, but it’s way to early for me. Tomorrow ill order the bleu one with black interior. That one isn’t available so i guess i have to wait 10 weeks.

• Hello, I would be interested in trying the application. Greetings.

Edited 2 times, last by Moritz Leicht: Ein Beitrag von deqita mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

• I am from Belgium and I am really interested to test this application mainly because since one month receiving my #1 barbus no app available in Belgium thus still soft is in demo state and I am obliged to accept everything before using météo, map, voice control, …………. Each time I start !!!

I am on iOS.

• I am from Belgium and I am really interested to test this application mainly because since one month receiving my #1 barbus no app available in Belgium thus still soft is in demo state and I am obliged to accept everything before using météo, map, voice control, …………. Each time I start !!!

I am on iOS.

sadly this application does not cover the mandatory onboarding with the official App and its QR code readier. You will need to onboard first with the real app.

Have you tried to create an account on French or German iPhone App Store? I could install the German app before it was available in France.

• Ohh wow. That's quite a lot of testers already. I've just forward your email addresses to Christian Gonzalvez and Clément Gonzalvez. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again: The app is still in it's early phase, feel free to post about your thoughts of the app here. :)

• Ohh wow. That's quite a lot of testers already. I've just forward your email addresses to Christian Gonzalvez and Clément Gonzalvez. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again: The app is still in its early phase, feel free to post about your thoughts of the app here. :)

I’ve successfully downloaded the app and have logged in.

First impressions:

- very quick to load which I appreciate!

- I much prefer the way this app shows the percentage and miles remaining rather than the weird progress bar that the official app has.

So far so good, will definitely look out for updates and use more frequently!

• The app is simple but does exactly what it should. It has fast loading times, and the climate control offers more than the original app. It would be great to have a timer function for the air conditioning through the app, which is still missing in the original app. I'll report it through TestFlight. Overall, it already makes a good first impression. Now, Smart just needs to release the update to keep the online services active.

• Hey everyone, big thanks for all the love for Hello #! We're just getting started with this early alpha version, and there's a bunch of cool stuff coming in the next ones. We're totally open to your thoughts and suggestions, so feel free to shoot them our way! Exciting times ahead! 😄🚀

• I would also like to try this app. I’m also interested in some API documentation to make some smart home integration myself

• I would also like to try this app. I’m also interested in some API documentation to make some smart home integration myself

that was my first intention, an add-on for Home Assistant. but all my work on discovering the API convinced us that a new App would be the best use of them.

I hope to get back to the home assistant as soon as Clement doesn't need my help on discovering the API.

I got the missing bits I needed on the API thanks to this project from Marco who has released a widget for iPhone through scriptable: https://github.com/marco79cgn/…e-widgets/tree/main/smart

That's how I started. There's also work done in EVCC but I don't know it.

What is your idea? we could start a dedicated thread on API Smart Home Integration

• All the smarthome integrations somehow build on the initial work by marco79cgn. He was at first hesitant* to publish the signature algorithm, but then the IObroker inegration was published and all other projects (Marco's Widget and EVCC) used the signature algorithm published there. Now it's "only" a matter of finding out what the endpoints do... :)

* in Germany there's an Anti-Hacking Law

• Hi, I'm super interested in trying the app, how can I do it? and I am interested in an integration for Home assistant. Grazie from italy

• Nachfrage an Moritz Leicht - machst Du zu der App einen separaten thread auf für die User-Erfahrungen? Oder wie soll das gemacht werden? Oder soll das nach GitHub gebracht werden?

Inquiry to Moritz Leicht - are you planning to create a separate thread for user experiences regarding the app? Or how should this be done? Or should it be taken to GitHub?

• Nachfrage an Moritz Leicht - machst Du zu der App einen separaten thread auf für die User-Erfahrungen? Oder wie soll das gemacht werden? Oder soll das nach GitHub gebracht werden?

Inquiry to Moritz Leicht - are you planning to create a separate thread for user experiences regarding the app? Or how should this be done? Or should it be taken to GitHub?

We read the feedback sent via TestFlight. But a new thread would make sense. It’s nice to share ideas.

Just be aware that it was a first version to check if it was as reliable with everyone as it was during our internal tests.

We are now working on a different UI/UX. we have quite a few ideas already at work.

It might be a bit early for organising the ideas. We were waiting for the release in TestFlight of UI we have in mind

Responsiveness is the most important part but it can be done even with a nice UI/UX

• Are you guys sure you want a new thread for feedback? I'd say this one isn't too bad for this. :)

smart BRABUS #1 in gelb, 04/2023; > 15.000 km

smart fortwo Coupé 451er ED 3,7 kW-Lader, 05/2013; > 280.000km (bei 250.000 km 22 kW nachgerüstet)

smart fortwo Cabrio 453er EQ 22 kW-Lader, 04/2021 - 08/2023; 42.000 km

smart fortwo Coupé 453er EQ 22 kW-Lader, 05/2018 - 05/2021; 109.000km

"Aus Gaspedal wird Spaßpedal"

- Smart

• Please bring this to Android!

• First Impression is absolute positiv: Universal App, that means: Built for iPad as well. I Never understand why Apps are built only for iPhone resolution. Thanx so much to the developers and Moritz for forwarding TestFlight adress.

I will have much time for testing and hope that the online Services issue will fixed soon in China.

• Frage zu der App - wie häufig aktualisiert sie den Status? Lässt sich das Triggern?

On the current release in test flight we set up for 15s auto refresh, except when charging. Then it’s 5s

Also pull to refresh is present if you don’t want to wait.

But if the car didn’t send new information to the servers there’s nothing to change on the screen.

The app is only in English for this alpha version. We keep traduction for closer to the 1.0 version because we are keeping almost none of the text

• App v0.1 (17) does not display charge speed - ac/dc? Where could it be found?

It should. Until Smart OS 1.4.0 you have to remember to re-enable the sharing of your data in the car.

You should see the speed as in the screenshot below. In kW for AC but for DC we only gets Amps. The voltage is missing in the API response. We hope the next smart OS will fix that.

for ac/dc, it’s the icon that changes.

The coming build is changing the UI but my answer holds. We hope to release it in the next 24h as we are away the next 3 days.

Not ready for the next build but we hope to add a “geek Page” so you can see all the content of the API reponse in case you see something we missed and could add to the UI

• In kW for AC but for DC we only gets Amps. The voltage is missing in the API response. We hope the next smart OS will fix that.

Otherwise somebody would have to log the battery voltage at 0-100 %, so you can estimate the actual power. :/

smart fortwo Coupé 451er ED 3,7 kW-Lader, 05/2013; > 280.000km (bei 250.000 km 22 kW nachgerüstet)

- Smart

• Otherwise somebody would have to log the battery voltage at 0-100 %, so you can estimate the actual power. :/

What do you mean?

For AC charging we get amps and voltage numbers.

Like 30A and 230V.

We simply multiply to get kW value

For 1-phase, we do U x I. In this case 6900W and we display 6.90kW

For 3-Phase, U x I x square(3)

But for DC we only get value in amps. And 0 volt.

Like 78 A and 0 V

Even hello smart official app only shows A. It’s clearly for that same reason.

Unless it is always 400V ?

• Unless it is always 400V ?

No, it's not. It's between 370 V and 465,45 V, depending on the SoC. But usually the battery voltage isn't rising linear from 0-100 % and it is also somewhat dependent on the charging current. But with enough effort we could create a table with which we can estimate it to +/- 5 kW or so. :/

But let's wait if smart maybe just adds the voltage to the API. Would be way more precise and less effort for us. But I'd have that in the back of my head as plan B. :)

- Smart

• Now I get it.

Let’s hope 1.4.0 will fix this and the feedback on charging limit when it is changed by hand in the car.

If you change charging limit from hello smart or hello # (next version) it is updated on servers and car. But if you update in car, apps will never see it unless used the 90% and 100% options.

Hello smart is not at fault on wrong limit shown. smart OS or API are the culprit.

It gives a terrible experience on the app

• Hi everyone! Thanks again for all your enthusiasm on Hello # 🚀📱 We are excited to announce version 0.2 is on its way to Test Flight and should be available for you to test imminently. We focused more on the UI of the dashboard as well as new features. We also considered your recommendations which are always welcome. We are looking forward to hearing your feedback and are very excited for what's next! Here are a few screenshots and release notes:

New improved Dashboard UI

• The battery and charge informations now sits neatly above the car's image.
    • New 4 buttons for easy access to the car control screens - Lock/Unlock, Preconditioning, Charge and Navigation (coming soon).
    • Fun fact: the fan icon rotates when the preconditioning is running. The lock/unlock icon reflects the current lock of the car.

Locking / Unlocking screen

• Quickly lock / unlock your car by long pressing the big button. On iPhone, there's some cool haptic feedback!
    • We'll be adding boot locking and more soon.

Charge screen

• Quickly see and control the car's SOC (charge limit). Important note: changing the charge limit is currently unreliable and we are working on a fix.
    • 12V battery charge level and voltage.
    • This screen is obviously still in progress, we'll be adding more soon!

Enhancements

Dashboard

• The car's image is now cached for faster loading.

Preconditioning view

• Loading indicator displayed when actioned in case the network is taking a while.
    • An alert will be displayed if the battery is lower than 20%.

• Could I get access to the testflight please?

Please share your email in private to Moritz

For the moment it’s not an open for all link to join because we would like the users to start discussing it. Here preferably. But individual feedback in test flight are also welcome.

At first we confirmed the API worked for everyone. Now it’s time to experiment on commands we know the API is not reliably using: changing the charge limit almost never works for a few days and then works each time the next 24 hours.

You can try to unlock the car. And lock it.

Pre conditioning seems reliable to me. How is it for you?

A user gave us an idea: when pre conditioning is started, make the icon pulse to show we are waiting on the car to show it started. Them it would start turning when the car actually showed it stated

The warning on pre conditioning while under 20% of battery was also an idea we received in Test flight.

App v0.1 (17) does not display charge speed - ac/dc? Where could it be found?

struppi999. Is it still not showing?

Edited once, last by Moritz Leicht: 2 Beiträge von chriscatfr mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt. ().

You've already been added. Please also check your spam folder for the invite.

- Smart

• We took a 3-day break with family. But in the end its just many opportunities to test the app in real life 😅

All is working very well so far today. Even setting the charging limit

You can see a 3 phase charging with my car and a CCS charging with my mother’s

And how the sun is nice in south of France today. Best seats in the smart #1 are in the back!

• Even smart Europe is very happy about the project. Right at day one a smart CEO asked to be part of the test team and today a Vice President of smart also commented, that he's very interested in to the project. :)

I feel like this has got a bright future in front of it. :thumbup:

• Hi - please could you add me to your group of Hello# testers? I am in the uk with a #1 Brabus and on iOS. Thanks!

• chriscatfr tu for your absolutely great work - really appreciate every version; I will check it up this eve and give you feedback on this

• I Like the the new gui and everything works fine. Meanwhile many of us have heated steering wheel. Does the api deliiver any data to the steering wheel? Would be nice to have a button within pre conditioning.

• If the CEO is also happy about this project he should make sure that the API will be published soon.

Yea. This should be one of the first things with the vice president. :thumbup:

- Smart

• Very great app, I installed it successfully and it is surprisingly helpful. Inline the haptic feedback when I open the door with the app.

One question: with this app, you can set the max charge level below the current SoC. Exactly this is actively prevented by SmartOS 1.3.0. Try it out, SmartOS gives an error message and prevents this.

Moritz, can you clarify with Smart whether the active prevention of Smart OS 1.3.0 is intended? I see it very helpful to set the max limit to 90% even when my car is currently charged with 100%.

Attached 3 screenshots.

• Moritz, can you clarify with Smart whether the active prevention of Smart OS 1.3.0 is intended? I see it very helpful to set the max limit to 90% even when my car is currently charged with 100%.

That would be great if we could ask Smart if it’s alright to set the limit under the current SoC since we proved the APIs allows it.

Why have they not allowed it in the car and hello smart? It could be just they didn’t think about it or it could be that some software logic could go really wrong.

What happens if we plug the car while we are above the limit? Does it explode? can it bypass any security in place?

It’s a dangerous feature until Smart confirms it is ok. Thanks for raising it RDrath

Now we proved we can do it via the API, we should remove it from next versions until Smart allows it.

But like RDrath , I would love to be able to set the limit under the current SoC. It’s really useful when I park the car for weeks and it must not charge above 50% even if for now it’s at 55%.

I keep my car plugged when I’m away.

• That would be great if we could ask Smart if it’s alright to set the limit under the current SoC since we proved the APIs allows it.

I pointed it already as bug out months ago. I think it's just not a high priority thing, which is why it's still like that. There is no technical reason to limit it this way. Wich is why other manufacturers allow it.

- Smart

• I pointed it already as bug out months ago. I think it's just not a high priority thing, which is why it's still like that. There is no technical reason to limit it this way. Wich is why other manufacturers allow it.

If all programmers at smart work under the assumption that nobody can set the limit under the current SoC, it is possible Smart Os was written without handling that well. Or that tests are not catching a bug because we are not supposed to be able to do it so it’s not properly tested.

It is better if Smart officially supports it. Just in case. Or we could add a disclaimer in the app so that you enable this capability at your own risk.

• The application is very good, I am trying it and I like it much more than the original, it tells you almost in real time the charging power, the remaining time, the 12v battery voltage, if they put the navigator with its charging stations and the function to add the routes. from the mobile phone it would be perfect to continue improving it if it came with more improvements I would buy it if it didn't have a high price greetings

• Hello, good luck. For some problem, the application does not update at the real time. Greetings.

Hey everyone, big thanks for all the love for Hello #! We're just getting started with this early alpha version, and there's a bunch of cool stuff coming in the next ones. We're totally open to your thoughts and suggestions, so feel free to shoot them our way! Exciting times ahead! 😄🚀

Hello, good if the navigator could be introduced like the original with the function of planning the route on the mobile and being able to send it to the car it would be the best and also add the check of the car, tire pressures, etc. great work, keep it up, greetings

• Hello, good luck. For some problem, the application does not update at the real time. Greetings.

Hello, good if the navigator could be introduced like the original with the function of planning the route on the mobile and being able to send it to the car it would be the best and also add the check of the car, tire pressures, etc. great work, keep it up, greetings

if the app doesn't update every 5 seconds when you are charging, and 15 seconds the rest of the time, it might be because you didn't enable the Online Service.

You certainly know a major bug of SmartOS 1.3 is that this switch keeps turning off. We all wait for Smart OS 1.4 by the end of the month to fix this.

The values you see for the temperatures are what the car sent. It seems it doesn't update the temperature really often

Sometimes even the Charging Limit is wrong, but again it's what Smart's Servers are sending via the API.

We'll try to add ASAP a Geek Page so you can all see what we receive from the API. You will see if we make good use of what comes from Smart.

We will continue to create pages in the App to see all the informations in details. Like the Tire pressures and doors/windows open. It takes time to design each page.

For your idea of transforming the App in to a trip planner that communicates with the car, I think there's a lot of apps that already do it with car play. ABRP being one. I would like to find a way to send to ABRP an update of the Batterie level but they would never accept the use of an API that was not officially provided by Smart.

We have to hope that Smart will deliver the promised Trip Planner with API capabilities.

• Hallo Moritz, bin gerade wie anscheinend einige andere auch auf die Augenscheinlich tolle #1 App aufmerksam geworden.

Besteht die Möglichkeit als Beta Tester mitzumachen?

Würde mich freuen

Premium Meta Black Metallic uni - Interieur: Touch

Bestellt: 12.März 2023 - Übernommen: 05.04.2023 :love:

Auslieferort: Köln -- OS: 1.3.0 -- 20.33.10.23322.34232

• Hallo Moritz, bin gerade wie anscheinend einige andere auch auf die Augenscheinlich tolle #1 App aufmerksam geworden.

Besteht die Möglichkeit als Beta Tester mitzumachen?

Würde mich freuen

Moritz Leicht

Hi Moritz, could you please add me to the testers? :) :saint:

Denke habe den Marker vergessen!

• Hi Moritz Leicht,

this app sounds awesome. As a #1 Premium owner, I would also like to test the app. Would really appreciate it if you could add me the tester. Thanks :)

• Hey chriscatfr

cool to see what you built and glad I could help you with the login & api signature logic.

I tested the app and it works almost perfect - until it doesn't. 8o But most of it is obviously not your app's fault.

The Smart API sometimes behaves really strange as you know. For example I didn't use my car for 8 days or so. After that, I couldn't open the car anymore - neither with your app, nor with the official app. I tried to debug it with my api scripts and the strange thing is that the API returns http 200 - code 1000 (success) for the unlock command even though nothing happens. The only solution was to unlock the car with the physical key. After it woke up from its deep sleep, all other software solutions started working again to lock/unlock the car. Be aware that this has nothing to do with the deactivated online service - I double checked that it was still inactive afterwards and this checkbox isn't necessary for the lock feature.

Another thing I noticed is that your app seemed to be working and responsive but nothing happened in the car, for example starting the preheating. Only after I force-quit the app (via App Switcher) and started it again, it told me the access token expired and I should log in again. I know the whole login mechanism is a mess with Smart - and they don't use the refresh token at all. Simply not yet implemented (even though it's there). The according checkbox in the official app to stay logged-in is also only for decoration. ;) I'd recommend to create an additional user for your app and grant him permissions to use the car (in the official app). Otherwise both apps invalidate their tokens quite often and one has to login more frequently.

I charged the car at an AC charging point while staying at a coffee place and it worked like a charm. I could see that it was charging with the max speed of 22 kW all the time.

Could you tell me the url scheme of your app? The official one is hellosmartapp:// but I couldn't figure out yours. I'd like to set it as url action in my Lockscreen widget so that it opens your app directly once I tap on it. Thanks again.

• Hey chriscatfr

cool to see what you built and glad I could help you with the login & api signature logic.

I tested the app and it works almost perfect - until it doesn't. 8o But most of it is obviously not your app's fault

Thanks again. The app was only possible with your help.

I keep wondering how I could make it obvious in the UI that the data are what we get from Smart Servers even if it's wrong (temperature, charging limit, action accepted with success).

We'll keep working on that side to make sure users understand the App is showing the actual data returned by Smart.

I didn't use my car for 8 days or so. After that, I couldn't open the car anymore -

the API returns http 200 - code 1000 (success) for the unlock command even though nothing happens. The only solution was to unlock the car with the physical key. After it woke up from its deep sleep, all other software solutions started working again

Thanks I was getting to a similar conclusion. By using the app daily we get some better understanding. It seems without going to 8 days, even in 24 hours the car gets in a sleep mode and nothing works even if the API returns "success". Sometimes not even the pre-conditioning.

That will be a big challenge and we are powerless. Only Smart can improve the API. I hope we can make them officially open the API and listening to our feedback.

Meanwhile, the UI should be making clear when the actual order is observed in the API responses (fan start turning for example).

Maybe we could add a popup/notification with a TIP if we don't observe a result after a while. "it seems it's taking a little too long, maybe the car is offline or in sleep mode?" just so you are aware it didn't work.

Be aware that this has nothing to do with the deactivated online service - I double checked that it was still inactive afterwards and this checkbox isn't necessary for the lock feature.

lesson learned. That's why we are happy to confirm with daily usage of the app.

Thanks for confirming.

I'd recommend to create an additional user for your app and grant him permissions to use the car

I can't recommend that to everyone. UK owners cannot share to another user (but they have two physical keys).

indeed we could add a tip in the app recommending it for other countries.

Also it only bother me for using the official Hello Smart app, because once again I have to enter my password and password managers are not recognising the app.

I dare hope they will fix their login and it won't be a problem any more.

The better gets Hello #, the less I see the need to run Hello Smart. I even think of adding the QR Code reader to re-connect the car.

your app seemed to be working and responsive but nothing happened in the car

Only after I force-quit the app (via App Switcher) and started it again, it told me the access token expired and I should log in again.

We thought we had covered this flaw well. We tested with a token set for only 5 minutes and it had asked properly to enter the login again after 5 minutes.

Also if it was not the usual error, is it supposed to show a popup with the new error we didn't prepare for so you can let us know the code number and message.

We'll run more tests to see if we can reproduce your issue and see if we missed something in the code to avoid having to kill the app to see a new login page.

I never had to enter again my password yet, and I wonder how often users are seeing the login page.

If you noticed I made it possible for Password managers to recognise the app so it suggests directly the login/password. Since I can only do it with the dns domain I own, it's associated with hello-hashtag.gonzalvez.net

Could you tell me the url scheme of your app? The official one is hellosmartapp:// but I couldn't figure out yours. I'd like to set it as url action in my Lockscreen widget so that it opens your app directly once I tap on it. Thanks again.

that would be a great use of it! and maybe directly to the open/close view or pre-conditioning view.

We didn't register a URL scheme. I only thought of enabling Shortcuts for the same purpose. But I like your idea.

We'll add a URL scheme for the next build

• Willkommen im Forum. Ich geb's an die Entwickler weiter. Bitte behaltet im Hinterkopf, dass sie kein deutsch sprechen. Darum ist das Thema aktuell auch nur auf Englisch verfügbar.

-- --

In another German smart #1 forum people now caught wind of the development of this app. This post is to tell them, that the developers of the app are from France and that's why the topic is only available in English until the app is publicly available.

• Hi Moritz,

thanks a lot for addiction to this forum and of course big shout out to the developers of this app.

Is it possible to be added to the testing as well?

Thanks in advance!

• Also it only bother me for using the official Hello Smart app, because once again I have to enter my password and password managers are not recognising the app.

It works for me with the Microsoft Authenticator.

• Hallo Moritz,

ich werde das mit der Sprache berücksichtigen. Zum Übersetzen verwende ich dann die deppl-App.

Gruß

:)

--

Hello Moritz,

I will take that into account with the language. I will then use the deppl app to translate.

Greetings

:)

• Good evening from Spain.

Im a beta tester and developer of iOS Apple.

I would be interested in trying this application.

Thank you in advance

• Hello Moritz Leicht and chriscatfr,

Thank you very much for this great app.

I haven't been able to test all the functions yet, but the pre-climatization has already worked great.

I'll have more opportunities to try out other functions over the next few days.

And after reading what could be possible, I'm already looking forward to a new version of your app.

So "thumbs up" for the great work and once again a big thank you for the work so far.

Greetings Dirk

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Moritz Leicht nehmt ihr keine Tester mehr auf für die App oder was brauchst du dafür kann dir hier leider keine PN schicken!

Würde die App gerne testen!

• Moritz Leicht nehmt ihr keine Tester mehr auf für die App oder was brauchst du dafür kann dir hier leider keine PN schicken!

Würde die App gerne testen!

Thank you for your interest. Mortiz sends us the email of people asking to join test flight.

It’s not an open-for-all link test because we need feedback. For this first phase, in English. We are looking for people capable of expressing themselves and telling us what is going well and what’s not.

Translation to German, French, Spanish… will come in the last phase to avoid translating things that won’t stay

Anyone asking in English will be added. The test is still open for new testers

• Thanks for sharing the TestFlight App!

Currently everything works exceptionally well for a first Alpha version!

One question for a (very late) stage of development: Would it be possible to track the charging progress and save it? Currently I don’t see any chance to save this kind of data (start of charge: Time and Kilometers, charging progress xxkWh, End of charge, total Charge).

• Hi chriscatfr, Moritz Leicht

I would appreciate to join the party.

You should have gotten an invitation mail already.

• Hi chriscatfr, Moritz Leicht,

Hello everyone, I would also like to help with testing. I somehow overlooked the fact that the request has to be in English. Does the Apple ID have to be the same as the email address in the forum? Because it is not!

Edited once, last by FireSmart#1 ().

• Hi chriscatfr, Moritz Leicht,

Hello everyone, I would also like to help with testing. I somehow overlooked the fact that the request has to be in English. Does the Apple ID have to be the same as the email address in the forum? Because it is not!

Thanks! it should be fine if the email address is different. A link from Apple Test Flight will arrive by email and that's when you click on it that your Apple account matters.

if but we haven't tested yet. Your feedback will be useful on that point :)

• Thanks! it should be fine if the email address is different. A link from Apple Test Flight will arrive by email and that's when you click on it that your Apple account matters.

if but we haven't tested yet. Your feedback will be useful on that point :)

Then I'll wait to see if I get an invitation.

• Thanks for sharing the TestFlight App!

Currently everything works exceptionally well for a first Alpha version!

One question for a (very late) stage of development: Would it be possible to track the charging progress and save it? Currently I don’t see any chance to save this kind of data (start of charge: Time and Kilometers, charging progress xxkWh, End of charge, total Charge).

Thank you.

It’s tempting. It would be nice.

The API doesn’t provide enough data for building this feature sadly.

And we can’t have notifications for charge starting or stopping unless smart officially creates webhooks for 3rd party apps. This would be the only way I can think of to track charges reliably.

Best would be if the car kept track of it and shared via API

We want to add a live screen when the phone is locked and the car is charging or heating/cooling.

If we understood correctly Apple’s documentation, it won’t be reliable until we get notifications too.

A serious request at Smart to provide webhooks.

• Hello Moritz Leicht, I became aware of the alternative #1 app through another forum. Is it possible to join in as a tester via Testflight?

Thanks in advance.

Eddy

Smart #1 Brabus Laser Red Metallic/Eclipse black

Der Weg ist das Ziel :)

• This threads contains 176 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Do you have questions about smart and e-mobility or do you want to discuss the content of this page?

Then register today here in the smart EMOTION forum. The constantly growing community is happy to engage in expert discussions and share their experiences with you. I also participate and support you with my network and expertise.