The smart #1 Coupé will be called #3

• So now the cat is out of the bag and I took the liberty of making the new subforum for it. So this is it, the smart #3:

Der neue smart #3, weitere #1 Variante, Händler bekommen bald #1 und 5 Sterne im NCAP Crashtest

I find it exciting that it has a larger wheelbase and dimensions. So that's a little more done than just planting a hatchback on it. But the battery seems to stay at the well-known 66 kWh and with 200 kWh rear-wheel drive or 315 kW all-wheel drive is also as it is already known.

It will now be interesting to see whether the sloping rear and the longer dimensions mean that the trunk will have the same amount of space or what it will look like. :/

• My guess it that they are as cool as BMW and Audi where in the beginning by leaving out even numbers :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrier Dich kostenlos und werde Teil der Community!

Du hast Fragen rund um smart und die Elektromobilität oder willst den Inhalt dieser Seite diskutieren?

Dann melde Dich noch heute hier im smart EMOTION Forum an. Die stetig wachsende Community diskutiert gerne fachkundig mit und teilt ihre Erfahrungen mit Dir. Außerdem spreche ich auch mit und unterstütze mit meinem Netzwerk und Fachwissen.