Posts by chriscatfr

thank you for this great app, this is thousand times better than the original!!!

is it possible to integrate face id face-recognition when starting the app (like bmw and others do) to prevent using the app by unauthorized persons?

Thank you

We added Face ID/ Touch ID to the growing todo list. It’s a good idea. as soon as we have the configuration area to enable/disable it.

Development is really slow during summer. We are busy making the best of the car itself on road trips.

We are looking forward to working on it again

They should add a checkbox for next updates: “early adopter”. And you must accept that your car might be impacted by early releases going wrong.

Some people don’t want to take that risk and receive the update but some others would gladly be taking the risk and are not offered the chance.

Unfortunately, I will need to halt the further development of SMore#. After Smart has damaged my product, the #1, I can no longer control my own car (celebrating my one year ownership anniversary with a car in guest mode).

This prevents me from suitably testing the next features, which are climate-focussed. Smart has not indicated to me that this damage caused through their IT system will be handled anytime soon. This is a shame but I do not want to release SMore# updates without proper testing them.

You will see new updates here whenever that will be possible again. Sorry for this!

Months ago they had lost a few ownerships. We could not see some cars in the account any more.

They had to associate the cars again to my account. We provided the VIN.

According to the original schedule they shared, if you are in Germany you have 1/4 chance to get it today.

Others are scheduled for 15th July. 10 more days to go. We don't know the schedule for other countries but the previous times it was almost immediately after. A week later

At least it feels like "immediately" afterward, because even a couple of days seems for ever when we are waiting.

As the Hello Smart app has had some problems recently and sometimes failed to start, I had to log in to the Hello# app with my main account in order to be able to log in to the vehicle again.
    I noticed that I can't see which account I'm logged in with in Hello#. Would it be possible to display the e-mail address with which you have logged in?

Hi

Good point. We never thought about it. I’ll add it to the todo list

Thank you

the EU version they shown on the video seems to be of quality, much better than the one in Malesia.

I hope there's no additional electronic and that the one I ordered (same as Malesia) will be enough.

It would mean many cheap V2L adapters would work too.

I won't be back to UK until September, I won't be able to tell you if it works in UK.

Coming back from Scotland I was ready for crossing the meridian 0 again.

I had both iPhones ready to record the longitude and latitude

The one on CarPlay started pretending the longitude was 0 while the one using the iPhone GPS was closing to zero. Starting as soon was we got under -0.1 al the way to 0.

The issue is a rounding to 0 when under -0.1.

Ahh thats annoying have you ever taken the uk one to France and tried? Just wondering if gps/network spoofing could unlock it or if it’s locked based on the country it’s registered in

It sounds unlikely. But why not. I suppose it would be based on the country where it was certified for the road. It’s clearly in the API which country the car is from.

I didn’t try yet.

Hi

It’s a different endpoint. You see the viewers for raw data in hello # has a dedicated “get SOC” json.

we are on a 2 week road trip without laptops. I can share more in 10 days.

meanwhile, what I see on GitHub we used:

Code
    path = "/remote-control/vehicle/status/soc/" + vin

let queryItems = [
               URLQueryItem(name: "setting", value: "charging")
           ]

Hi

It’s a different endpoint. You see the viewers for raw data in hello # has a dedicated “get SOC” json.

we are on a 2 week road trip without laptops. I can share more in 10 days.

meanwhile, what I see on GitHub we used:

Code
    path = "/remote-control/vehicle/status/soc/" + vin

let queryItems = [
               URLQueryItem(name: "setting", value: "charging")
           ]

Mit der Aktualisierung der OBD BLE Daten vom Smart gibt es aktuell noch ein Problem, bei Upvoty wird das derzeit behandelt. Feedback ist dort gerne gesehen und hilft den Entwicklern von ABRP!

Indeed. The OBD2 stops working regularly. I terminate ABRP and reopen it to force an update of the SoC

But when I terminate it and didn’t notice there was no 4G/5G , ABRP doesn’t start

Not a good experience. I’m using 5.0.0

Has anyone managed to get this working in the uk yet?

I have two smart #1. One in France one in UK. Sometimes in hello smart I see some sharing buttons available for the British car if I chose France to connect But it doesn’t work anyway

It was disabled in UK. after all my attempts I’m convinced there’s no way around

It summarises well my experience while crossing UK from south to north.

Also for CarPlay freezing it happens with all GPS apps. I found that keeping the phone on prevents it. Instead of locking it I stay on the gps screen with the next steps

Do you like smart EMOTION, maybe saved time and money with it?

Then support the site with a membership and get exclusive rights.

You can find out more about this here.