Beiträge von LCGEO

there was one surprise!

could not charge through a regular outlet, (at home there are a ground fault circuit interrupter - GFCI), and it turned off every time I wanted to charege Smart. I have made a separate line with a good ground through an ordinary switch and charging has started normally.

But I can’t charge in the city at E-Space company chargers, the application says that it can’t connect. I use the original high-voltage Smart cable.

On the previous Smart there was no such problem. I tried on several charges of this company - every time no connection.

is any soft or techical changes since 2018 and 2021 model Smarts in field of charging?

thanks, really got answers that will make me to bay Smart Frotwo. there is one -

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=358303663&action=parkItem

I have send message to seller , if they answering I'll buy it.

Buy the way I have Lexus NX300 2019 (it has all that can have this model, we have two of them one for me one for wife), and Ford Custom for family trips and mountain bikes, but Smart is something special! Always firs on cross roads, no problems for parking, no fees for parking, top quality materials and also what is important no service needed!

Didn't knew about warranty, in this case it is no worries. only problem could be I have to take Smart to Georgia, and After calling to local MB dealer they said no support for any Smart cars. Hope, after official request (if it will be needed) they will find way to support me.

Dear Friends,

I wish you all the best in 2023 and hope the new year will be profitable for your business and very healthy for your families!

And I still thinking about smart ForTwo, and the still question is whether it is worth buying it or on the market, it is not any more valuable due to its small range.

Prices are still high, and many alternatives like VW ID series, but all are large cars.

For example, if I buy Smart Fortwo according to your experience is it ok for the next 3 years incase of battary degradation (15000km per year), if I’ll drive carefully? And is it possible after free years to find the new battery in Germany if need?

Such Smart in Germany I can buy for 18600eur, But in Georgia we can buy ID4 Prime(top 4x4) - 49000eur.

Thanks.

Du hast Fragen rund um smart und die Elektromobilität oder willst den Inhalt dieser Seite diskutieren?

Dann melde Dich noch heute hier im smart EMOTION Forum an. Die stetig wachsende Community diskutiert gerne fachkundig mit und teilt ihre Erfahrungen mit Dir. Außerdem spreche ich auch mit und unterstütze mit meinem Netzwerk und Fachwissen.